Read and Respond to your Favorite Picture Books!
Do you love reading picture books to your class and need follow up activities? Try this Reindeer: Read and Respond Pack. It is the perfect way to strengthen comprehension and writing skills along with some fun craftivities to keep your kids engaged! Download the preview for the complete table of contents to see which activities/skills are included with each book.
• Activities for 5 Picture Books: The Wild Reindeer by Jan Brett, The Great Reindeer Rebellion by Lisa Trumbauer, Olive, the Other Reindeer by J. Otto Seibold and Vivian Walsh, The Christmas Wish by Lori Evert, and Reindeer (A Day in the Life…Series) by Katie Marsico.
• Comprehension skills practiced include: finding the lesson, asking & answering questions, retelling, using words & pictures, and identifying key information.
• 5 writing activities (1 for each story) including opinion, narrative and informative writing.
• All comprehension and writing activities have 3 leveled options for Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade or to differentiate for student needs.
• Common Core aligned with the standard listed on each page for easy reference
• 2 craftivities with printable patterns